21 Sept 2012

Some New Release Updates!

I have just had some updates on release information, that I thought I would share with you:

Firstly, the eagerly awaited X-Wing which has been delayed many times, is looking likely to hit the distributors warehouse NEXT WEEK! I will not promise as we have been led to believe this before but it is looking good! This would mean that we may have it in stock for the coming game day! Watch this space for more updates soon. If you would like to know more about the Fantasy Flight release, see: http://kidsdreamstoys.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/coming-soon.html

Secondly, the new 28mm Dystopian Legions. I have images of the contents of the starter boxes for Prussians, Rising Suns, FSA and Britania

   

These are now available to pre-order, I am still waiting a shipping date! There are other items on the list including the Rule Book if anyone wants to know more then let me know!

Next, following on from the success of Dungeon Command the latest set which will be Tyranny of Goblins is due out in the next couple of weeks, not sure if it will be here before this game day but will definately feature in the following one!


Finally has anyone had a look at Dropzone Commander? We have been approached to stock if but I am unsure of what if anything to take. Let me know if your interested or know anything about how it plays!

Gary of Team Gambit



No comments:

Post a Comment