19 Oct 2012

Tonight's FNM

Tonight's FNM is due to be a 3 booster draft costing £10. I had originally hoped to for this to be a Return to Ravnica draft, but unfortunately there are not enough boosters available. (I have one box to sell and use a prizes tonight, but that is likely to be the last we get until mid November!)

So tonight's draft will still take place but it will be with 'Avacyn Restored'. I need a minimum of 8 players for this event and can only have a maximum of 12!

In addition we will be running a standard event costing £2 as normal! I will again need a minimum of 8 players for this to take place!

Hope fully see you all tonight!

Gary of Team Gambit and Kids Dreams


1 comment:

  1. Robbie11:19 am

    I don't have anything like a standard deck built at the moment so sign me up for the draft :)

    ReplyDelete