19 Jan 2013

Friday's Delayed FNM

I have decided to reschedule the FNM that was missed due to snow! I did put on an event on Saturday but this was short notice and many players were working! With this in mind I am running another event on Monday night at 6pm, which will run along side the existing Vanguard League!

The format will be MODERN, if you unfamiliar with this then visit : http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/resources.aspx?x=judge/resources/sfrmodern

Points will be award as per normal FNM and there will be prizes for the top two including the current FNM card which is....


Please confirm your intention to play as I will need 8 minimum to make the a fully sanctioned event!

3 comments:

  1. AdamT1:15 pm

    I'll be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan WY3:42 pm

    I'd like to be there too, if not for a sanctioned event, then just to get my magic fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Alan WY.

    ReplyDelete