6 Oct 2006

Something for the weekend?

It’s Friday morning and I am looking forward to a fun packed gaming weekend. Tomorrow sees the release of the new Orc and Goblin army book for Warhammer, on Sunday Baz and I will mainly be playing Warhmmer all day in the pub – it doesn’t get much better than that people.

However it does mean things will be hectic, I have to get to Games Workshop when the doors open, buy the book, get home, read it and then do an army list for Sunday morning. I have already bought some Squig Hoppers as these can now be a unit on their own, but I will have to use them unpainted (which I hate doing) as I haven’t had time to paint them. Then there is the Spider Riders which are still in the box, they may have to wait.

It will be good to have the whole day to play as neither of us has played with the new 7th edition rules yet so I imagine there will be plenty of page flicking.

I will let you know how it goes next week.

I still have Marines to paint for the Tale of a Thousand Gamers project…. More on this soon or you can check it out on the website.

Busy times.

LaKIR
Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment