28 Jun 2013

Tonight's FNM

Tonight it is MODERN - we will start at about 6:15pm and it will cost £2 as normal! As it is the last FNM of June it will be the last chance for players to get hold of a foil 'Izzet Charm'



I will be running a second event tonight which will be STANDARD which again will be £2 entry! As per normal I need at least 8 players for each of these formats. I would appreciate it if you could let me know if your coming and what format you wish to play!  To avoid disappointment I would recommend bring two decks, however remember that all standard decks are modern legal!

For details on the MODERN format see : http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/resources.aspx?x=judge/resources/sfrmodern

Hope fully see you all tonight!

Gary of Kids Dreams and Team Gambit

No comments:

Post a Comment