31 Oct 2021

Gambit Sunday

Hi, it Gary from the Gambit Games team and today I have been at Gambit Games in East Worthing for our third full day of gaming since the lockdown lifted. It has been a busy day with lots of different games being played.

Highlight for me was the Magic the Gathering Innistrad Cube which Michael brought along. It was great to see all my favourite cards from the sets again and managed to play a decent red/green agro deck which included both parts of the Hanwier Garrison and Kessig Wolf Run. I couldn't manage to beat Mikes blue/white spirits/control though, but it was pretty close.

This was followed up by more MTG in the form of a constructed tournament also using cards from the seven Innistrad sets that have been released. Despite me thinking that the newer cards would be dominant, it was the old favourites that really ruled the event.



Other games being played today were Saga, Bolt Action, Dead Mans Hand, Oak and Iron, Crisis Protocal and a few different card games and board games. Here are a few pictures of the day.



Its really good to be back playing people face to face and if you haven't made it over yet, I hope you will be able join us for an event soon.Next club day will be November 26th and I look forward to seeing you all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment