We will be changing the 40K in 40 minutes slightly to allow 500 points!
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT: ARMY LIMITATIONS
Each player will need an army that conforms to the rules below:
• Armies are no more than 500 points.
• You must have one Troop choice.
• You may have one HQ choice, but no more than one.
• You may spend remaining points from anywhere in the Codex.
• No model can have more than 2 Wounds.
• No Special Characters.
• No 2+ saves.
• No vehicles with a total Armour value greater than 33. This is calculated by adding the Front, Side and Rear armour numbers. (Only count the Side once).
• All models must be WYSIWYG -‘What you see is what you get’.
There are three scenario's which can be played 'Forward Patrol', 'The Camp' and 'Searchand Retrieve' which will be rolled for at the start of the game!
I will have 2 6x4 tables ready for 40K tonight, along with MTG and Blood Bowl as usual!
We kick off at 7pm and ask for £1 attendance fee! Hopefully see you there!
Gary of Team Gambit